From: RDLove [mailto:rdlove@nc.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 7:39 AM
To: Hayes, Vic (Vic); 802.0 reflector; jcarlo@ti.com
Subject: Re: +++ IEEE 802 BALLOT: Approve $4K Funding for FCC to attend
IEEE 802 meeting

I vote No with the following conditions for changing my vote to a yes.
    If companies that support the FCC coming to the 802 meeting will pay the
IEEE 802 funds to cover the travel, then the IEEE 802 should sponsor those
attendees.

Bob Grow, I don't know if this proposal is opening a whole new can of worms.
Your comments on it would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
Chair, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@ieee.org          Fax: 720 222-0900