Re: FW: Last Chance to Comment on NCR Statement of Work forHilton Head OnSite Network

Buzz,

*The plan is to "install the wireless network infrastructure in the
main ballroom". I'm concerned that we may need to hit up some of the
remote meeting rooms too. Depending the floorplan (which I don't see
at the hotel's web site
<http://www.marriotthotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=HHHGR>),
this sounds like it could impact the magnitude of the job.

*I'm a little skeptical of the need for the "pre-conference site
survey of the selected facility"; a decent set of drawings from the
hotel ought to fill the bill. But, if Don thinks that necessary, then
maybe I'm being too cheap.

Roger