Re: Cost Discussions

Steve,

That's the same rule we used in our last meeting when someone
wanted to talk about cost. I was under the impression the
pdf that was attached was suggesting that dimensioned numbers
could be used.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems