[802SEC] July Plenary Meeting

Please note that the SEC meeting will be from 4pm - 8pm on Friday, 13July. I
suggest that you work with your working groups to best use this extra time
on Friday morning, and I suggest that you schedule meetings on Friday
morning, but drive them to end them at 12noon so that individuals can count
on catching a flight in early afternoon (e.g., last AA to DFW is 2pm, last
AA to ATL is 1:25pm). This will give everyone time to get their material
together and I expect that the SEC meeting will end early.

Jim Carlo(j.carlo@ieee.org) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee