[802SEC] P802 - Overview and Architecture

The long-awaited Sponsor recirculation ballot for the  P802 - Overview and
Architecture revision has now completed.  The original Sponsor ballot had 4
Disapproval voters; all of these votes have now been confirmed as Approval
votes. The result of the recirc is therefore 100% approval, and there are
no further comments to be resolved.  I have submitted the project to RevCom
for their June meeting.

My thanks to all who contributed to this project.

Regards,
Tony