[802SEC] Re:

Dear Sofia

IEEE 802 has never had a project of this sort. I can't identify any
standards groups that have. That certainly doesn't mean there aren't any.

Take a look at the web site the HomePlug Powerline Alliance
<http://www.homeplug.com/>

That should be closer to where you want to hit.

Good luck

Geoff Thompson