Re: [802SEC] Interest in moving the July Friday SEC meeting startto 1pm from 4pm?

It's the need to create brief slides that requires time. Long slides are easy.

I can live with something earlier than 4 pm, but I'd prefer no
earlier than 2:30.

Since some of us planned our schedule based on the advertised 4 pm
start time, I think we ought to have unanimous consent on any move.
In particular, I want to make sure our Recording Secretary has the
time he needs.

Roger