RE: [802SEC] Interest in moving the July Friday SEC meeting start to 1pm from 4pm?

Paul,

I disagree with the earlier start of the SEC meeting. Just as Bob, I want to
be able to follow all that happens in IEEE 802.11 and then have to prepare
reports/motions etc. for the SEC.

What I did not heard from my colleagues was the need for them to read the
material that came to the SEC from other Working Groups and that will be put
on a vote.

The time to read the SEC submissions is for me an important argument to keep
the start at 4 PM.
---------------
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/

application/ms-tnef