From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 9:56 AM
To: Jamshid.Khun-Jush@eed.ericsson.se
Cc: jcarlo@ti.com; jay@ensemblecom.com; mariannag@breezecom.co.il;
brian.kiernan@interdigital.com
Subject: Liaison Letter from IEEE 802.16 to ETSI BRAN

Dear Jamshid,

I'm glad we had a chance to talk in Orlando.

Attached please find a letter to ETSI BRAN from IEEE 802.16. It
includes our response to the letter you sent me on 16 May. It also
includes a Proposed Addition to the "Co-operation Agreement between
ETSI and IEEE-SA" of the form we have discussed.

Best regards,

Roger

80216l-01_14.pdf