	From:  Jim Carlo [SMTP:jcarlo@ti.com]
	Sent:  Tuesday, June 12, 2001 8:11 PM
	To:  IEEE802
	Subject:  RE: [802SEC] IEEE 802 - SEC Friday Meeting
	I have not heard any STRONG objections to a 2:30pm start time, based on my note a few days ago. Once more, is there any STRONG, "FALL ON ONE'S SWORD" objections to 2:30pm-6:30pm?
	Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org <mailto:j.carlo@ieee.org> ) Cellular:1-214-693-1776
	Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
	TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
	Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
	Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee