[802SEC] Web Registration Update - DISCOVER is NOW Working

Discover, Amex, MasterCard and VISA Registrations are all working OK now,
as long as you follow the directions on the WebForm !!!

We have noted that a few corporate credit cards are specifically restricted from
making web purchases (not considered travel expenses, etc.).  If you are following
the directions carefully, but continue getting "Transaction Declined," we suggest
you call your credit card company to check the status of your account.  If that's
not it, Email:  802info@ieee.org  or call (408) 241-8906  to report your problem.

Only 6 days left to register at $250.  Don't wait or you'll have to pay $300.

Too Late for Reservations at the Portland Residence Inn -  They are NOW Sold-Out.

We are locating additional overflow rooms and will post another message when we
have some recommendations for you.  Meanwhile be sure to call the Portland
Marriott Downtown at  (503) 226-7600  to check for rooms (they had just a few, the last
time I checked), and ask to be put on the 802 Wait-List if they don't have what you need.

For further info on meeting and registration see:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/

See you all in Portland !!!

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee