RE: [802SEC] REFLECTOR SPAMMING

Tony,

If you set the configuration to moderated, you need to send "in the first
line of the message Approve [password]"

If it is not in the first line, you will get the message back, according to
my experience. What did I do wrongly?

You are probably addressing another configuration function. I guess you are
looking at the function that only messages sourced from the addresses on the
list can send messages to the list.

Anyway, I am not doing moderated lists anymore for that reason.

Regards
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/

application/ms-tnef