RE: [802SEC] REFLECTOR SPAMMING

Bob,  My feeling is that if you have a need to post to a list you should
be able to be on that list.  Otherwise you are unable to see any of the
can lead to people sending inappropriate and/or redundant messages.
If you're not trusted sufficiently to be allowed on the list, then I think it
is appropriate that you be required to send those messages via your
WG chair or other SEC member, who can arbitrate on appropriateness.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM