From: owner-stds-board@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-board@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
r.gertz@ieee.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 11:36 AM
To: stds-board@ieee.org
Subject: Security Standards Opportunity

Please send any suggestions on developing a collaborative partnership in
the IT security standards arena to me by 31 August.  Please refer to the
presentation given by Drs. Ron Ross and Stu Katzke at the June IEEE-SASB
meeting.  The presentation can be found at
http://standards.ieee.org/board/stdsbd/private/0106sbd028/index.html

As a reminderr, the information to log on to the private site is:
name - standards
password - 2001board

Best regards,
Rona
Rona I. Gertz
Manager, IEEE-SA Governance
IEEE Standards Activities
r.gertz@ieee.org
+1 732 562 3808 (phone); +1 732 562 1571 (fax)
IEEE Standards web site:http://standards.ieee.org/