RE: [802SEC] Standards CD-ROM

Bob,  Yes, absolutely !!!  because not only is it much more portable, it contains all the
latest approved standards which the GET-802 does not.  The standards do not get
posted there until at least 6 months after their publication date.  It's a one-time
special deal just for 802 members that we don't want to lose.
Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM