From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Roger B.
Marks
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 12:45 PM
To: IEEE802
Subject: Re: [802SEC] CD-ROM Motion Draft

I think there is a motion on the floor. However, if so, I don't
understand the following:
*Why isn't "+++" in the subject line?
*Why does the subject line include the word "Draft"?
*Why this motion dated Aug 24 even though it was announced Aug 28?
*what happened to Bob O'Hara's motion?

If this is a motion, then I vote "Disapprove". We don't need a CD-ROM
anymore, and the cost is too high in terms of:

*production dollars
*volunteer production labor
*distribution labor cost and associated Wednesday turmoil
*getting bugged to submit a voter list

Roger