From: owner-std-liaison-reps@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-std-liaison-reps@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
d.ringle@ieee.org
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:05 AM
To: stds-board-comm@ieee.org; std-liaison-reps@ieee.org;
stds-wg-chairs@ieee.org; standards-staff@ieee.org
Subject: SLR 5-Year Review of Standards/Administrative WIthdrawals for
Dec-2001 RevCom Meeting

Dear All,

Attached is the list of standards that required 5-year maintenance actions
this year.

The list, sorted by Sponsor, will be reviewed by RevCom at the 5-Dec-2001
RevCom meeting.

The information is up-to-date (as of 1-Nov-2001) regarding recommendations
to EXTEND or to ADMINISTRATIVELY WITHDRAW.

Please review this list and let me know if anything is inaccurate OR if
there are standards due for administrative withdrawal that should not be
withdrawn.

Please respond, via email, prior to Wednesday, 21-Nov-2001.

Thanks,
******

David L. Ringle
RevCom Administrator
IEEE Standards Activities Dept.

445 Hoes Lane                                         PH: +1 732 562 3806
PO Box 1331                                             FX: +1 732 562 1571
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331                 d.ringle@ieee.org
******

(See attached file: 1201-5yr.doc)

1201-5yr.doc