RE: [802SEC] seeking advice regarding compliance claim

Roger,

During the time 802.11 was in transient situations, I sent the letter to our
staff liaison with the request to respond and she sent them a letter with
the warning that they can not claim conformance to a non-existing object.
(you need to provide the contact information if it is not in the PR)

The result was that all press releases after that were skillfully going
around the issue.

It looks like this one took care of the issue by claiming "emerging"
standard.

Regards

Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/