Re: [802SEC] Fwd: My REVCOM comment form for 5 December 2001 RevCom meeting

Geoff -

I assume Dave Ringle is working on establishing a voter category for Ed
Rocher? Mind you, as his classification makes no difference with respect to
the balance rules, the issue seems just a little bit academic...

Regards,
Tony