[802SEC] Update on Co-locating the IEEE SA BoG and IEEE802 meeting in July 2002

Dear SEC,

Since I didn't get any negative comments wrt to co-locating the BoG and 802
meeting in July 2002 we will be working with the BoG to make it happen.  The
BoG will meet on Fri/Sat July 12/13.  My recommendation is that we have our
closing SEC meeting on Friday July 12 from 1pm-6pm and reserve the last 1/2
hour of the meeting to have an open discussion with the BoG.  After the SEC
meeting, Ben Johnson recommended we have a social reception for the BoG and
SEC members.  I think that is a good idea as well.

Regards,

---Paul Nikolich

Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Project
email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
cell:    857.205.0050
mail:   18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940