[802SEC] 15.2 PAR name change

Paul

In classic 802.16 tradition, 15 wants to propose a name change for the 15.2 PAR to clearly include the word coexistence in the title. Per our discussion, I am circulating the proposal to the SEC in advance with the proposition of putting it on the consent agenda for Friday's meeting.

Bob

Proposed name change:

Recommended Practice for Telecommunications and Information exchange between systems – LAN/MAN Specific Requirements -
Part 15: Recommended Practice for Wireless Personal Area Networks operating in unlicensed frequency bands.

Recommended Practice for Information technology – Telecommunications and information exchange between systems –
Local and metropolitan area networks specific requirements –
Part 15.2: Coexistence of Wireless Personal Area Networks with Other Wireless Devices Operating in Unlicensed Frequency Bands.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703
Phone: 508-222-1393