From: Tim Godfrey [mailto:tgodfrey@intersil.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 5:19 AM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O
Subject: RE: Core Quote

Buzz,

Just checking - did you get everything signed off and faxed back on Friday?

Do you want to schedule a time during the week at St. Louis to meet with
Core to discuss future meetings? I believe any Hyatt property will involve
Core, so Vancouver and Kauai (and Monterey, CA for .11/.15 Sept Interim)
should be covered.

Thanks,

Tim.

At 13:10 3/1/2002, you wrote:
>Tim,  That's excellent news !!!  Even better than we expected.  We will
>definitely go with it.
>Just have him send me the updated quote and Ill sign it and Fax it back
>today.  We make a
>pretty good team, amigo !!!   :)   Now let's get that long-term deal nailed
>down and we'll be in
>business.  Is Core up for doing Vancouver, BC and Kauai, HI ???  Those are
>both locations that
>could present some logistical difficulties for them.  We shall see....

    Tim Godfrey at Intersil
    tgodfrey@intersil.com
    913-664-2544
    Mobile   913-706-3777