[802SEC] Coexistence TAG proposal

Greetings all,
	Based on discussions within the BoF and among SEC members, Tim Blaney and I
have put together this proposal for a Coexistence TAG for discussion at the
SEC meeting tomorrow.  Feel free to send me comments in advance; I believe
there is consensus that coexistence is an area IEEE802 needs to address, so
I want to make sure we set this up in a way everybody can buy into.  Thanks.
Best regards,
Jim

P.S. Bob O'Hara - please set aside time on the agenda for Friday PM for
this, in consultation with Paul.  Thanks.

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
Phone: +1 405 377 6170
Fax: +1 425 671 6099
Mobile: +1 405 747 5229
SMS: 4057475229@mobile.att.net
jim.lansford@mobilian.com
www.mobilian.com

COEX-02014r0_Coex-excom-summary-031502.ppt