[802SEC] Revised letter to the BoG on co-location of July meeting per 3-16-sec mtg

Attached is the revised letter to the BoG on the topic of co-locating in
July.  I thought I saved the edits I made in real time last night, but I
didn't, so I reconstructed them from memory.  Please review the letter to
make sure I captured the changes correctly.

Thanks,

--Paul

Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Project
email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
cell:    857.205.0050
mail:   18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940

BoG_802 joint meeting july 20021rev2.doc