RE: [802SEC] RE: Motion - Rules Change to add a second SEC vice chair

Stuart,

You are correct, the structure of the letter ballot is somewhat ambiguous.
Please let me clarify--

The letter ballot covers all the text contained in the BOX OUTLINE of the
PDF file, including the sentence contained in 5.1.4.5 that you point out.
Please remember, the intent of the text change is simply to correct the
grammar from the current text of one of the sentences contained in 5.1.4.5:

"The LMSC Executive Committee may remove the Chair or Vice Chair of a
Working Group or TAG for cause."

to allow for the case where multiple Vice Chairs may exist:

"The LMSC Executive Committee may remove the Chair or <<a>> Vice Chair of a
Working Group or TAG for cause."

The change does not intend to fully replace 5.1.4.5 with the single sentence
above.  The full text contained under 5.1.4.5 does define the conditions
under which a Chair a Vice Chair may be removed by referring to the Computer
Society Standards Activities Board Policies and Procedures.

I apologize for the confusion.  I hope this resolves your concern.

--Paul