Re: [802SEC] Get802 program has been restored to former terms andconditions through May 15

Jerry,

Can you please help straighten out some issues with the GetIEEE802
web listings?

IEEE Std 802.16.2 was published on 10 September 2001. Seven months
later, it's still not listed in the GetIEEE802 program:
<http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802/portfolio.html?agree=ACCEPT>.

If you follow the links to order the hard or soft copies:
	http://shop.ieee.org/store/product.asp?prodno=SS94942
	http://shop.ieee.org/store/product.asp?prodno=SH94942

you see a message that "This IEEE 802 standard is available at no
charge in pdf format at: <http://standards.ieee.org/getieee>".
However, that link is incorrect. If you use the correct link
<http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802>, you see that 802.16 is not
listed.

On the other hand, if you guess the URL by analogy, you find that the
standard really IS available for free download:
	http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802/802.16.html

I hope that IEEE can look for other inconsistencies in the program
while this problem is being fixed.

Thanks,

Roger