[802SEC] IEEE 802 Tentative Agenda - July 2002

Hi All,

Please find attached a tentative meeting agenda (Version 3.0)for the
upcoming IEEE 802 July Plenary Meeting in Vancouver.

Please review carefully and send back any updates/additions
by: Tuesday, April 30, 2002.

If you wish to book a tutorial, please let us know ASAP!
We have included on the agenda the names of the meeting
rooms.  Please do not published this agenda at this time -
we may have last-minute changes!(Ha!Ha!).  Also, we have
added all of the Standards meetings onto the agenda as
well.

Based on your comments, we hope to prepare, distribute and post
updated meeting announcements for all Working Groups sometime next week.
At present, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group and the Standards Meetings have
been booked into
the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, and the rest of the IEEE 802 Working Groups
are at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver.

Thank you,

Dawn C. Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

cc: Jennifer and Darcel, FTF Events.

PS.  Bob O'Hara: is Carl Stevenson on this SEC reflector?

802-702-Agenda-V3.xls