RE: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 status update

Second

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:marks@boulder.nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:12 PM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Cc: 'Walker, Jerry'
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 status update

I move:

"To immediately release the March 2002 LMSC funds held in escrow for
the 'Get IEEE 802' program, with the understanding that the SEC will
consider approval, at its July 2002 meeting, of an agreement with the
IEEE-SA based on the terms outlined in the document 'Get IEEE 802
Program Agreement' (created 4 June 2002, 1:45 pm)."

Roger