Re: [802SEC] views on quorums at WG Interim Sessions

All,

The question of a WG meeting without a quorum and that does not occur
during an 802 Plenary week being able to pass motions is currently dealt
with I believe by the combination of Sections 5.1.4.2.1 and 5.1.4.6.

5.1.4.2.1 states that a WG quorum must be present at such a meeting.

5.1.4.6 states that the LMSC rules take precedence of WG rules.

As a result, a WG may not override the quorum requirement for a WG
meeting that does not occur during an 802 Plenary week as that would be
in conflict with the LMSC rules which take precedence.

wlq