[802SEC] Draft Liason Response to ITU-T SG17

Dear SEC Members,

please find attached a draft Liason letter to ITU-T SG17

I have requested an agenda slot on Monday to discuss
the letter and I respectfully request you read it
prior to the opening SEC meeting. Due to the scheduling
of the next ITU-T SG15/17 meeting, we must send this
response by July 15 and therefore I would like to get
SEC approval of the response at the closing SEC meeting.
I plan on travelling to the ITU-T meeting (July 23) to
represent 802.17 (and all of 802 if so empowered).

Procedure 3 clearly indicates that the SEC must approve
this liason. If appropriate, please forward to your WG
and I request that all comments are provided to me
by Tuesday evening, so that I can make edits to the
response and provide it back to you by thursday morning
for approval by your WGs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact
me at your convenience.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems

ITU-TSG17-reply_02.doc