[802SEC] URGENT: IEEE 802 July Plenary Meeting - Update on Shipping

Hi All,

After a lot of hard and dedication, we have resolved the shipping
problems with regards to importing shipments into Vancouver, Canada
for the IEEE 802 July Plenary Meeting.

Should you need to ship any meeting materials/documentation to the
meeting, please note the following critical information.

Event Name: IEEE P802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee Plenary Meeting
Importer Business #: 871541322RM003
Meeting Dates: July 5-15, 2002
Meeting Location: Hyatt Regency Vancouver ** even though your meeting
may be at the Fairmont Vancouver...and contact at HR Vancouver is
Sam Lee, Conference Services Manager.

All shipments must be addressed to the "Event Name" c/o the Hotel,
contact name, address and meeting dates.  If this is not used, duties
and taxes will be applied.  Also, we have a letter from Canada Customs
that should be sent along with the shipment.  Please let us know
if you require a copy and we will fax it to you.  This letter allows
us to import the goods on a temporarily basis (Tariff Item#:9993.00.00).

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

cc: Jennifer and Darcel, FTF Events Staff

Dawn C. Slykhouse
Managing Director
Face To Face Events, Inc.
2699 Iversen Court