From: m.nielsen@ieee.org [mailto:m.nielsen@ieee.org]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 5:09 PM
To: p.nikolich@ieee.org
Subject: Agenda for the ISCS Meeting on 9-10 July 2002

Paul, here is the agenda. The members of the IEEE
Canada Standards Committee are

Doug Topping, Chair
Philip Choy
Helen Sam
Wally Read
Dave Kemp
Jim Gurney

The Secretary to the Committee is Linda Gargiulo. Dave
and Philip cannot make this meeting.

Hope this helps,

ml

----- Forwarded by Mary Lynne Nielsen/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 07/08/2002
05:07 PM -----

                    Linda Gargiulo
                                         To:     dtopping@epcor-group.com,
cpchoy@shaw.ca,
                    07/03/2002            t.decourcelle@ieee.org, Linda
                    01:59 PM              Gargiulo/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE@IEEE,
j.gorman@ieee.org,
                                          jim.gurney@bchydro.bc.ca,
d.kemp@ieee.org,
                                          m.nielsen@ieee.org,
w.read@ieee.org, sam@canelect.ca
                                         cc:     h.shein@ieee.org
                                         Subject:     Agenda for the ISCS
Meeting on 9-10 July
                                          2002

Dear All:

This email contains the agenda and the attachment for item 2 for the next
meeting to be held on 9-10 July 2002 at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.  The
meeting will be held in the Tweedsmuir Room on the Conference Floor both
days.

The first session on 9 July will be held from 1-5pm.  Coffee/tea/soda and
pastries will be served.  Breakfast will be served at the second session on
10 July from 8am to 12Noon.

The majority of the meeting will be dedicated to strategic planning.  Henry
Shein, of the Institute Projects and Research Department at the IEEE, will
facilitate this portion of the meeting.  Henry will be sending you the
attachment for this agenda item prior to the meeting.  At the end of the
first session on 9 July, I will send my notes to Philip Choy and Dave Kemp,
who are unable to attend the meeting.  Philip and Dave will participate via
telecon for the second session.  Dialing instructions are listed below.

Dinner is planned for 6:15pm on the evening of  9 July at the Cin Cin
(pronounced "chin chin") Restaurant, located at 1154 Robson Street,
telephone +1 604 668 7338.  The restaurant is 1 1/2 blocks from  the hotel.
Please plan to meet in the hotel lobby at 6pm and we can walk to the
restaurant as a group.

The IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee and the IEEE-SA Board of Governors
(BoG) will also be meeting in Vancouver during the week of 8 July.  The
IEEE 802 Committee has invited the members of the BoG and ICSC to attend
the IEEE 802 Social Reception from 6:30pm to 9:00pm on Wednesday, 10 July,
at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver.  The Hyatt Regency is across the street
from the Fairmont Hotel.  If you are planning to attend, please notify
Theresa Steenweg at t.steenweg@ieee.org.

See you at the meeting. Please contact me if you have any questions.

(See attached file: ICSCMinutes17April2002.doc)    (See attached file:
ICSCJuly2002agenda.doc)

DIALING INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONFERENCE CALLS

1. Dial the toll-free number   +1-888-869-7158.

2. At the prompt, enter the participant code   21065   followed by   #   .

3. Pause for verbal confirmation that the participant code has been
accepted.

4. The call begins when the chairperson (Linda G.) enters the call.
Participants will be placed on hold with music if they arrive before the
chairperson.

Linda A. Gargiulo
Senior Administrator
IEEE Standards