Re: [802SEC] UL and 802 policy about restriction notices in e-mails.

Geoff -

I agree with your analysis - it is not a smart move to accept assertions of
the form "The following assertion should be ignored". There are sufficient
other options (use other Email service, push back on corporate
policy...etc) that this kind of approach is unnecessary anyway.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,
Tony