[802SEC] IEEE-SA permission release for 2003 version of 802 CD- ROM

Bob,

In addition to obtaining the funds for the 2003 802 CD-ROM, LMSC will need
to obtain a permissions release from the IEEE-SA to  distribute the CD-ROM
that is based on the original permissions release (attached).  The
permissions release will need to be updated to include all the current IEEE
Standards documents we will want to put on the CD-ROM.  As you get the
documents defined to be included in the CD-ROM, please update the list in
the attached agreement.  When the list is complete, send the document to me
for reveiew and signature, and I'll send it to IEEE-SA for signature.

The permissions release agreement is needed every time we issue a CD-ROM
because our original agreement with IEEE-SA is for a 'one-time' permission
release.  Based on a recent email exchange I had with Jerry Walker, I don't
expect that obtaining the permission release will be a problem.

Thanks,

--Paul Nikolich
Chair, IEEE802

802contract.doc