[802SEC] SA Operations Manual Reference

Folks,

In section 5.1.4.2.2 of the LMSC rules there is a reference to "Section
5.4.3.2 Resolution of comments, objections, and negative votes in the
"IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual".  Or at least that what our most
recent rules adjustments say.  The problem is I just went through the July
2002 version of the IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual and can't find
a section 5.4.3.2, or any other section that would seem to match the
description.  Are we sure we are referencing the right document?

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802