From:   Jim Lansford [mailto:jimlans@mobilian.com]
Sent:   Sun 9/8/2002 9:38 PM
To:     'Stds-802-11@Ieee. Org'; Stds-802-15@Ieee. Org
Cc:     Roger B. Marks; Todd Cooper; Jeffrey R Foerster; 802sec (Stds-802-Sec@Ieee.Org)
Subject:        <WPAN> Agenda for 802.19 Coexistence TAG meeting in Monterey
Greetings all,
        At the 802.19 session in Monterey, we will begin the work of developing
policies and procedures for coexistence within IEEE 802.  We have four
presentations scheduled for our session, which will be from 1-3PM on
Wednesday.  The presentations and their scheduled times are shown in the
attachment; all attendees to the joint 802.11/15/18/19 session are invited
to attend.  There are no joint sessions scheduled for Monterey, but several
are in the planning stages for Kauai.

        Let me know if you have questions/comments.

Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
VP, Business Development