Re: [802SEC] Using November tutorial slots

Bob,

Thanks for this information!

Although it is indeed past the tutorial deadline, I am still organizing a tutorial which Stuart and I expect to sponsor (possibly with Bob Heile). Sorry for the late notice.

My tutorial won't conflict technically with your CFI#1 or #2, but it will overlap a bit with #3.

Perhaps we could schedule my tutorial on Monday night, in parallel with CFI#1 and #2?

Roger