Re: [802SEC] Using November tutorial slots

I think that Roger was suggesting that the audience for
his tutorial might have some overlap with the audience
for the Security and Encryption Call for Interest, while
there would be little overlap with the subjects of
10GBASE-T and 10GBASE-CX4.

Thus, perhaps it would be wise to schedule Roger's
tutorial at the Hyatt on Monday night, going on in parallel
with the tutorial and CFI on 10GBASE-T
at the Sheraton.

Then, on Tuesday night we could hold the 10GBASE-CX4
and Security and Encryption CFI sessions at the Sheraton.

Was this what you were thinking, Roger?

Howard