Re: [802SEC] IMPORTANT NOTE: IEEE 802 Meeting room audio visual update

Microphones are a definite necessity.

I ran into this problem before Vancouver. I solved it the 802 way: by
going shopping.

I picked up a nice mixer, three decent mikes, and cables for about
$250. More stuff to ship and store, but it's far cheaper than renting
(even if you throw it out after a week).

The only thing missing is a mike stand. Those are hard to ship! We
borrowed one or two from the hotel. In a pinch, you can put the mike
on a chair.

Roger