stds-802-16-mobile: Re: Comments on the 2 Mobile Wireless PARs

Geoff,

I appreciate your comments.  You have put some hard thought into this
and made some clear observations.

I'll forward your note to 802.16's Mobile Wireless MAN SG for
consideration next week, along with responses to its open Call for
Comments on the proposed 802.16e PAR. Your comments will undoubtedly
help construct a better 802.16e PAR. As far as I am concerned, that's
the Study Group's top priority.

Roger