[802SEC] FW: BOUNCE stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org: Non-member submission from ["Dolors Sala" <dolors@broadcom.com>]

Forwarded for a non-subscriber.

 -Bob

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 13:25:01 -0500
From: "Dolors Sala" <dolors@broadcom.com>
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: CFI on security: presentation materials

Dear executive committee members,

Additional  material for the call for interest on
security for IEEE802 networks has been posted at

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/nov02/sec/

The presentation from Bob Molowski, TrueSecure is
not posted yet. I'll send it as soon as it becomes available.

The call for interest will be at 8:30pm on Tuesday at the
Sheraton hotel.

Sincerely,

Dolors