Re: [802SEC] Should we continue to meet in Hawaii?

Given the high costs of having it in Hawaii (and possibly Japan) we could
probably net people ahead by having it in Australia, New Zealand or Korea.

If we were really doing this in Hawaii for (1) business and (2) the
convenience of folks from the Far East then we would be having the meetings
on Oahu. Let's not kid ourselves. we come here for the resort factor,
appropriate or not.

Geoff