[802SEC] Patents policy

Just a thought - as well as our current practice of presenting the patents
policy in Plenary and WG meetings, would it be worth handing out paper
copies of the policy to attendees when they pick up their badges?

A further possibility would be to incorporate the policy statement into the
meeting registration webpages along with an "I have read and understood..."
check box, or even better, "My corporate legal department has been made
aware of this policy", with an automatic facility to email the policy to
said department if the answer is "No".

Regards,
Tony