From: mjsherman@research.att.com [mailto:mjsherman@research.att.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 6:42 PM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Refund policy

Hi everyone,

I guess this is mostly directed to Bill, since he is our financial guy!  I recently received an inquiry as to what our refund policy is.  I assumed it would be stated on my electronic receipt from the web, but it wasn't.  I asked Dawn, and she explained where I could find it, but it was a bit convoluted to get to it.  Would it be possible to set up the electronic registration system such that the refund policy (and perhaps other boiler plate if people think it is necessary) is stated directly on our electronic receipt?

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802