Fwd: Re: [RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] Fw: SLR Invitation to ballot on P260.1-SCC14]

Per Carol Buonfiglio's attached email, here are the more specific
instructions for adding to the groups that you want to participate in:

1) Go to http://standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballotform.html
2) If yo have already signed up for other groups, just add the new groups
that you want to participate in.  Re-entering the old groups you already
signed up for is extra work for you and for the IEEE office.

Other WG Chairs: You may want to send this information to your working
groups.

Robert D. Love
Replies to rdlove@ieee.org