From: Dawn Slykhouse [mailto:dawns@facetoface-events.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 6:40 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC
Cc: Howard Frazier; Harry R ALRES Worstell; Steve Carlson; David Law
Subject: [802SEC] URGENT: IEEE 802 MEETING AGENDA - Version 18a (Nov02-Kauai)

Hi All,

Please find enclosed the final IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda -

Version 18a from the November 2002 Plenary Meeting in

Kauai. Please review and confirm all of your meeting

specifications carefully.

We have NOT included the Tutorials and Call For Interests

we have received todate.

All changes that you may have to this agenda, must be sent to us

in writing prior to:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2003!!  No later!!

Also, please make your room reservation at the Hyatt Regency DFW at your

earliest convenience.  Should you encounter any problems, please let

us immediately!

It is our understanding that on-line web registration will begin

on Friday, February 7, 2003.  More information to follow.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Dawn C. Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Dawn C. Slykhouse