Re: [802SEC] Deadbeat rule change proposal Rev 2

Bill, I still see no statute of limitations in the wording and take strong
exception to the change because of that.  I believe that there was
significant support expressed for some sort of time limitation placed on the
rule.  Would you please suggest some wording that includes such a
limitation.

Thank you Bill.

Robert D. Love

>On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 17:20:55 -0800 Bill Quackenbush <billq@attglobal.net>
wrote.
>All,
>
>Attached is revision 2 of my proposal for a change to the deadbeat
>rules.  It addresses some, but not all of the expressed concerns and if
>offered as a work in progress.
>
>Thanks,
>
>wlq

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, LAN Connect Consultants
President, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
email rdlove@ieee.org