[802SEC] report of P802.16.2a/D5 under Procedure 10

[Same as last note, but with draft number correct in the Subject line.]

SEC Colleagues:

In our meeting of 14 March, the SEC granted conditional approval,
according to Procedure 10, to forward P802.16.2a/D5 ("Draft Amendment
to IEEE Recommended Practice for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks
- Coexistence of Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems - Amendment
1") to RevCom. Accordingly, I am making this mandatory report.

As reported during the motion
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg24/lmsc/802.16.2a.html>, the
second recirc resulted in one Disapprove voter with two Disapprove
comments, which were both rejected. We were anticipating the need to
carry out a third recirc to review our rebuttal of those two comments.

However, on March 17, that voter, having reviewed our comment
resolutions, decided to change his vote to Approve. Since the comment
resolutions entailed no change to the draft, Draft 5 has now
completed recirc with no unsatisfied Disapprove comments and no need
to change the draft.

At this point, the ballot is closed and I am considering the
conditions of the SEC approval to have been fully satisfied. I am
attempting to place P802.16.2a/D5 on the next RevCom "Early
Consideration" agenda.

Regards,

Roger
--