Re: [802SEC] 802-SEC reflector delay

Dear Bill:

Luigi's contact information is as follows: (732) 562-3812 or
l.napoli@ieee.org.

I have also alerted him to the problems you are having with the reflector.
Hopefully, he will be able to fix the problem right away.

Best regards,

Jennifer Longman

                    Bill Quackenbush
                    <billq@attglobal.net>             To:     "Rigsbee, Everett O" <everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com>
                    Sent by:                          cc:     IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
                    owner-stds-802-sec@majordom       Subject:     Re: [802SEC] 802-SEC reflector delay
                    o.ieee.org

                    03/31/2003 08:10 PM

All,

What is the contact information for Luigi Napoli at IEEE-HQ?  I have
received at least 5 emails today from various 802 reflectors that were
sent last
Thursday.  That is a FOUR delay.  Something is very wrong.

Thanks,

wlq

"Rigsbee, Everett O" wrote:

> Maybe it's time to call Luigi Napoli at IEEE-HQ for a reading on what is
going on with their mail server ???