Re: [802SEC] Re: Response to 802.20 Proposal

Bob,

Geoff did NOT volunteer, he was asked by Paul N. if he would accept the
assignment.  Geoff stated in response that his acceptance of the
assignment was conditional at minimum on his employer being willing to
support the associated time and financial costs.

Best regards,

wlq